Cottonseed Oil Cake

We offer cotton seed Oil cakes that are the solid matter that remains once oil has been extracted and pressed from cotton seeds. These cotton seed cakes are widely used in the industry for feeding cattle.We offered at competitive rates, our cotton seed cakes can be supplied to different parts of the world.We are offering a wide range of Cotton Seed Cakes that are left out after oil are pressed and extracted from seeds of cotton.

These Cotton Seed Oil Cakes find applications in applications related to feeding of cattle. Our range of Cotton Seed Oil Cakes is available at most competitive prices.This uniqueness makes the product highly desirable as animal feed in India.We are devoted in delivering our products within the stipulated time frame. These are manufactured in eco-friendly environment under the eagle eyes of our quality analyst who checks each and every stage of manufacturing to till packaging.

Specification for Cottonseed Oil Cake
Use Cattle
Admixture (%) None
Moisture (%) Less than 5%
Grade Premium
Packaging 25kg/bag , 50kg/bag
Place of Origin Maharashtra, India
Brand Name KGCPL
Model Number KGC-COS-1
Protein Around 22% – 25%
Fat i.e Oil Content 5 % to 7%
Sand Silica Less than 1.5 %
Grade Premium
Aflatoxin Below 5.0mcg
Color Natural Green

1x20 feet Container Can Loadable 15 to 18 mt

Payment terms and details

• L/C at sight 100% with prime bank and T/T

• • 70% advance and remaining 30% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents

Delivery Time

10 To 15 Days From Date Of Advance Payment Received

Loading Port

NhavaSheva Port (Mumbai)

Supply Period

All year around

Minimum Order

1*20 FCL

Go To Home